Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Cook
Dr. Alan Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Tyler, TX and Jacksonville, TX (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Henderson Memorial Hospital, Hunt Regional Medical Center and East Texas Medical Center-Tyler. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Cook has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...