A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Davis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Davis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Dean Davis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Davis practice?
- Dr. Alan Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Davis practices Ophthalmology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Grapevine Ophthalmologists.