Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
by Michelle on Apr 12th, 2015

Dr. Feldman is a very caring person and takes the time to listen to you.

Bad doctor show details Bad doctor
by Mr. t. on Mar 15th, 2015

It was bad, real bad, I had to wait and wait and wait till I was called in. There were so many people in the waiting room and this doctor works till real late. So he don't care that we patients have to wait and wait and wait. It seemed like a factory. I agree with these other people.

Very inappropriate show details Very inappropriate
by Sally on Mar 15th, 2015

He sat in my bed while I was in the hospital under a Baker Act in the hospital. He told me about how he was single and still living with his mother and that she ran his office. This was a few years ago. I was so psychotic that I thought he was in love with me and I almost left my husband and children for him. Afterwards, my husband took me to another psychiatrist and treated with different medications. Once I was better and back to normal, I realized how he had crossed some boundaries with me. It took me years of therapy to get over his bizarre behavior. Later on I heard that he had done similar things with other women. Just beware of him. He gets too close for comfort. He can be sexually inappropriate with comments and induendos.

Mar 2nd, 2015

He listens.

Feb 25th, 2015

Feldman is a FRAUD and an Awful Psychiatrist I would NOT Recommend him!!!

The best psychiatrist in the area show details The best psychiatrist in the area
by JAM on Apr 30th, 2014

I was truly appalled at some of the comments I have read here. I was one of Dr. Feldman's first patients in his private practice and have been seeing him averaging monthly for about 12 years. I have had chronic depression for most of my life and many psychiatrists; Dr. Feldman is by far the best. I have also worked as a licensed psychotherapist, have worked with a lot of psychiatrists, (including the WORST) and have referred my OWN patients (of whom I am very protective) to Dr. Feldman. Yes, there is sometimes a wait for appointments because Dr. Feldman spends time with his patients, especially when there is a crisis. There is nothing "factory"-like about his approach to patients at all. People who write negative ratings may not understand how the role of psychiatrists has changed over the years--psychiatrists no longer do psychotherapy, but evaluate, prescribe and oversee the administration of psychiatric medications; other qualified licensed professionals generally practice psychotherapy. Perhaps a better understanding of the role of different practitioners would help some of these raters appreciate what an unusual gem Dr. Feldman truly is in the psychiatric field.

Rip off alert show details Rip off alert
Nov 12th, 2013

Arrived for appointment expecting to use the credit was given, but was faced with an overcharge $25 over my specialist copay. Then the receptionist argued saying that the doctor isn't a specialist. Last time I checked psychiatry was paid as specialists. The receptionist was rude and uncaring to circumstances that made my day horrible. After this appointment I will be looking for an new doctor. This place is lucky that it doesn't get negative stars. There is absolutely not an ounce of staff accountability on billing.

Dr. Feldman, excellent doctor! show details Dr. Feldman, excellent doctor!
by Tom C. on Jun 8th, 2013

Best psychiatrist I've known.

Feb 21st, 2013

Nov 30th, 2012

Doctor consistently overbooks. Frequent waits up to four hours. Survey only gives the maximum option of checking wait times over an hour. Many people checked it but by over an hour they mean up to 4 hours on a regular basis. Office staff is pompous and rude. They have no consideration for the clients. They simply don't care. If you call ahead the staff won't tell you how late he's running. They make you come in, pay your co-pay and then they tell you to go have dinner and return later. If you say you can't wait 2 to 4 hours and will have to reschedule they give you a lecture on cancelling appointments. The best interest of the client isn't a factor.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Aug 14th, 2012

Excellent doctor!! Big heart! Always kind

Mrs./ Middle School Teacher show details Mrs./ Middle School Teacher
by Private, please on Aug 8th, 2012

I have known Dr. Feldman for 9 years. Before I went to him, I tried three other psychiatrists who were very hard to relate to. (Cold and distant) I had a very complicated problem and Dr. Feldman was the only one who was able to help me with it. My whole family has the utmost gratitude and respect for him.

Appt Policy Not Ideal show details Appt Policy Not Ideal
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Feldman's policy on appointments is to give each person ENOUGH time as they need. However, for routine appointments, i find myself waiting 1, 2, and one time almost four hours to see him for 15 minutes. This is because patients earlier in the day spent loooong periods of time with him, as allowed. However, this pushes everyone elses's times back. Dr. Feldman is a wonderful doctor, but i can't handle his policy on appt times. With small children at home i can not have an unknown appointment duration. He's great for those with the time to wait.

BEST P-DOC EVER!!! show details BEST P-DOC EVER!!!
Oct 5th, 2011

IVE BEEN A PATIENT SINCE LATE 2008, AND I GOT TO SAY THIS ONE DOC IS THE ONE P DOC EVERYONES NEEDS IN DIFFICULT MOMENTS AND SITUATIONS, YOU WANT A COMPASSIONATE AND CARING DOC, HE IS THE ONE TO GO WITH HIM IS NOT ABOUT THE MEDICATIONS IS ABOUT LISTENING TO YOU AND GIVING YOU GOOD ADVICE, HE IS THE ONE SHOULDER EVERY PERSON NEEDS TO CRY ON IN DIFICULT MOMENTS,THIS DOC SHAKEN UP MY LIFE FOR THE GOOD, THANK YOU DR.FELDMAN!

Great Doc! show details Great Doc!
Oct 2nd, 2011

I felt understood after losing the most important person in my life, and wondering if I could go on living.

Dr. Feldman is a wonderful Dr. show details Dr. Feldman is a wonderful Dr.
Jul 18th, 2011

I feel like Dr Feldman is Amazing. He really and truly cares so nuch about his patients. Takes time with each of us, listens and really hears us. He is a great man and saved my life. I wouldn't ever consider going to any other Doctor. He literally saved my life.

Get ready to Wait! show details Get ready to Wait!
Jul 8th, 2011

I hope your ready to wait! I think some of his office staff member must have reviewed him on some of the lower posts. My very first visit I gave Dr. Feldman the benefit of the doubt when he was 45 minutes late. He seemed nice and to know what he was talking about. The next visit I wait an hour and a half pass my appointment time. His staff was not courteous and offered no sympathy nor apology. After asking what took so long and how I could avoid spending my afternoon in his wait room, he blankly looked at me and offered not a shred of remorse or regret. He pompously replied that he cared about his patients and spent time with them. Ironic?

Jan 25th, 2011

The only complaint I would have about Dr. Feldman's office is the wait time, but then when I realize he gives each patient - including myself - a significant amount of time individually, and doesn't just keep checking the clock, I can understand why there is a wait. Also, maybe he has so many patients because he is that good? Has anyone thought of that? I, along with another family member, have been seeing Dr. Feldman for anxiety and depression issues and after seeing another p-doc for over 5 years and several counselors, he is the best. Yes, he is a bit quirky - nothing wrong with that, we all are! The woman who posted the crap about him saying unprofessional things to her son sounds like she needs more than a psychiatrist. Dr. Feldman, keep doing your job, it is obvious you care and I am thankful for you!

Jan 20th, 2011

Office Staff is terrible. I will advise every person to not waste your time. When a patient is in need, this doctor does not care. His secretary is rude and ignorant. I'm very disappointed in this doctor. He seems to have the potential to care, but at the end of the day, he still doesn't care at all. My husband overdosed because of his lack of willingness to see him. When we went to his office for my husband's scheduled appointment time, and were told we had to wait over 2 hours. The office was packed. After speaking with his secretary (and she said she spoke with the doctor), there was nothing they could do despite the severity of my husband's situation. The secretary then accused me of threatening the doctor and being too young to understand how life works. I was outraged. Like I said, this doctor has a lot of potential but unfortunately lacks professionalism and courtesy. And his staff is a joke. Don't waste your time.

CONTITIUOUS PROVIDER show details CONTITIUOUS PROVIDER
Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Feldman, is always on time. The office is very prompt in improving patients of delay. Once in over two years, since I've be a patient. Due to emergency at a hospital. Patients were advised of the sitatution and given a choice of going to getting (receiving a cellphone call) to the office, wait to e seen, make another appointment.Dr. Feldman has weekday hours until 7:00pm and Saturdays ours from 10am - 6pmThis provider CARES!!

Seems to care, couldn't care less... show details Seems to care, couldn't care less...
by Tampa Patient on Apr 8th, 2010

I have been with Dr Feldman for 4 visits now. Everytime I go the wait is an hour or longer - even if i call ahead and check the wait time less than 60 min before an appt! another time, i rescheduled after waiting for an hour and a half! I know he is suppossed to care about our mental health, but I wish he cared about his patients time as well. There is always atleast 8-10 other patients waiting in the waiting room at all times. I understand when other reviews describe a "factory" atmosphere. He doesnt allow enough to time to properly care for the patient. Appts are cut short to allow for the factory to move along. I can recall multiple times he has retold me the same stories from his youth. One about a Cavs Basketball announcer comes to mind. I find very little constructive advice or conversations with any emotional depth. He is unfortunately a disappointment although a seemingly kind (although, slightly odd, quirky) psychiatrist. Thank God he fills the prescription unless I would have nothing to do with him. This is what gives psychiatry a bad name. I will be looking for a new practioner and any suggestions would be appreciated.

DUMMY show details DUMMY
by Shirley Hanman on Feb 26th, 2010

Didn't think such a stupid psychiatrist existed. BIG, STUPID, DUMMY.

tarpondigger show details tarpondigger
by Bill T on Dec 17th, 2009

Dr. Feldman is very compassionate and professional. The only turnoff that I have is that the wait is very long and overbooked. Sometimes I feel like I am seen for 10 minutes and then out of there. Feldman does a very good job being compassionate, acurate with his evaluation, and not perscribing additive medication. When I relapsed, Feldman took alot of time to listen and provided uplifting feedback. Your great Feldman, just hold back on the amount of patients so that it doesn't seem like a production line.

Saved your life? show details Saved your life?
Dec 13th, 2009

Xanax is a very addictive drug that should not be given to a dependent patient such as yourself. Dr. Feldman should go to prison and have his medical license completely revoked for "Saving your life." What about all of the young, healthy boys that this "Scary Creeper" destroys?

best doctor ever show details best doctor ever
Sep 16th, 2009

dr. feldman saved my life - i tryed several times to kill myself but i am so much better now and love life thanks to dr. feldman.

I would encourage others to see Dr. Feldman if they needed a physcian in this field. show details I would encourage others to see Dr. Feldman if they needed a physcian in this field.
by L.G. on Oct 14th, 2008

In the time that I have been going to Dr. Feldman he has always been professional, courteous, accurate in his diagnosis and never ever pushes prescriptions on his patients like Heather suggested. Obviously she is suffering from some severe form of paranoid delusions. Dr. Feldman is compassionate, kind, spends an appropriate amount of time with his patients, and never ever and I repeat never as specified earlier in this comment does he prescribe anything other than what your diagnosis calls for. Shame on you Heather. If you are not happy seek treatment elsewhere. LG...

The Best show details The Best
by A very happy and grateful patient. on Aug 27th, 2008

I read the only other comment posted by Miss. Hoffman and i have to say that she is completely WRONG! Dr. Feldman is wonderful. Fist of all she must be lying, The doctor only treats Adults and never children. My first session with the doctor only cost me $150.00 for a full hour, and he never tried to push me any meds or did i ever get the feeling that he was not listening to me or caring for me in any way. I have a number of friends that go and see Dr. Feldman for many reasons and they are all very happy with him. I find it insulting that Miss. Hoffman would try to say that he likes young boys. Shame on her. Dr. Feldman is a great Family man and a pillar in his community. A true humanitarian. Shame on you Miss. Hoffman, Shame!

Jul 20th, 2008 on yahoo.com

dr.feldman is so awesome. He made such a positive impact in treating me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Such a caring and understanding person. He made quite a difference in my life, iam so fortunate to have been treated by the absolute best in his field.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jul 2nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr Feldman: Dr. Feldman is very patient, understanding and always makes time for his patients.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com