A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Friedman MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Alan Friedman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Friedman practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.