Dr. Alan Glassman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 26th, 2015
Glassman and office are the best
Dr. Glassman and his office staff are absolutely wonderful. He has seen my son Reece since birth and is now seeing my grandson. I can't imagine taking Reece anywhere else. Excellent care and wonderful people.

January 26th, 2015
BEST PEDIATRICIAN OUT THERE
Awesome staff, Nurse Practitioner, and Pediatrician. Dr. Glassman is kind, caring, and very informative. He gives great advice, and listens to all your concerns . I never have any issues with getting a same day appointment. Hands down, one of the best decisions I ever made was having him be my kids doctor. LOVE LOVE LOVE this office and staff. HIGHLY recommend. My kids LOVE to go to the doctor and they dont even mind the shots! I cant say enough about how great Dr. Glassman and his staff are!

May 6th, 2013
Great reliable office!
We have used Dr. Glassman since my daughter was born. He came to the hospital to evaluate her when she was 1 day old. When we were discharged from the hospital, he wanted us to come by his office so he could weigh my daughter on his scale. He is very thorough and treats my daughter like a priority! He is very smart. If you get a snobby vibe from him, disregard it for the sake of your child. His staff is outstanding. As a new mom, I must have called Jeanine every other week! She is always friendly, concerned and so caring. Jennie, Maggie and Andy are all wonderfully polite! I absolutely feel like my daughter has the best pediatrician and staff in Athens. If we weren't moving to FL, we would stay with him for good!

October 31st, 2011
Worst Doctor in Athens
I've been going to Glassman for the last two years, and have only seen the man twice. He is very judgemental and overall doesn't seem to care. His nurses are complete amateurs. What kinda of doctor's office isn't open past 3pm as a busy parent it's hard to make appointments before 3pm, thus exculding one of us from work and not being there for our child. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. Had several friends warn me, but he is suppose to be the best, probably not to far from the worst.

May 20th, 2011
We have loved Dr. Glassman. He was excellent when my son needed to see a specialist and was able to get us to Atlanta the very next day. His office staff is very helpful. We are always able to get in when my son is sick.

November 1st, 2010
Does not believe in putting tubes in ears
My son had repeatedly had ear infection after ear infection. Sometimes only a month in between the infections. When asked about tubes, we weretold they were unnecessary and a money making scheme by ENTs. After moving to another town and taking my son to another doctor for a second opinion, we were informed there was something very wrong with our son. After a CAT scan, it was determined that he had bi-lateral cholesteatoma, non cancerous tumors in both ears. They were so bad, they had wrapped around the facial nerve and destroyed one ear drum and all the middle ear bones in the other ear. now my son has significant hearing loss, because Dr Glassman was convinced that ENTs perform unnecessary money making surgery. My biggest problem was, he was the doctor and he was taking care of my most precious baby, I did not know any better and believed him when he said my son did need an ENT. I was and still am very angry with Dr Glassman for what my son went through.