A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Goldberg, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Fac of Med-Univ of Sheffield,.
Dr. Goldberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Goldberg MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Alan Goldberg has 19 office locations.
Dr. Alan Goldberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Cardiologists.