A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Mendelsohn, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelsohn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelsohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Mendelsohn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendelsohn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Mendelsohn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Mendelsohn practice?
- Dr. Alan Mendelsohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Mendelsohn practices Ophthalmology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Ophthalmologists.