A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Mendelsohn, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelsohn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelsohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Mendelsohn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendelsohn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Mendelsohn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Mendelsohn practice?
- Dr. Alan Mendelsohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Mendelsohn practices Ophthalmology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Ophthalmologists.