A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Samuels is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuels
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Samuels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Samuels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Samuels has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Daniel Samuels MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Samuels practice?
- Dr. Alan Samuels has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Samuels practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Gastroenterologists.