A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Samuels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Samuels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Samuels has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Daniel Samuels MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Samuels practice?
- Dr. Alan Samuels has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Samuels practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Atoka, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Gastroenterologists.