A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Smith, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Smith DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alan Smith practice?
- Dr. Alan Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Smith practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Primary Care Doctors and Palestine General Practitioners.