A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Smith, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Smith DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alan Smith practice?
- Dr. Alan Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Smith practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Primary Care Doctors.