A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Perceptual Disorders
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Alliance Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Alan Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Smith practices Ophthalmology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Ophthalmologists.