A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Waxman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Waxman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waxman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USC University Hospital - Richard K. Eamer Medical Plaza
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Waxman MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Alan Waxman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Waxman practices Nuclear Medicine near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Nuclear Medicine Physicians.