A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Waxman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waxman
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waxman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Waxman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waxman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USC University Hospital - Richard K. Eamer Medical Plaza
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Waxman MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Alan Waxman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Waxman practices Nuclear Medicine near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Nuclear Medicine Physicians.