A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Williams, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Dewayne Williams MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Alan Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Williams practices Diagnostic Radiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Radiologists.