A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dandrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Dandrea, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fanconi Anemia
- Gene Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandrea graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dandrea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Dandrea MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Dandrea practice?
- Dr. Alan Dandrea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Dandrea practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.