A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Dang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Dang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Dang MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Dang practice?
- Dr. Alan Dang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Dang practices Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists.