Overall Review

February 28th, 2015
I went to Dr. Dattner in hopes to find help with my kp (chicken skin). It has been about over a month now and I am starting to see improvement but am aware that for it to completely go away I have to keep with my diet for a few more months. I am pleased with my results and have so much more energy than I used to which is a huge plus! However, he does not take insurance and is very expensive!! I was unaware that within a months time (2 visits) I would be spending nearly $1000 on the visit plus supplements and I find this to be absolutely ridiculous. My advice to you would be to find a doctor that takes insurance or change your diet and start eating healthier! I will not be returning due to the outrageous prices.

April 22nd, 2014
Alopecia
Dr.Dattner is very knowledgeable on both eastern and western medicine. I had come to him for my alopecia and infection problem. Unlike other doctors, Dr.Dattner considered all aspects of my condition and presented possible treatments outside of western medicine. He carefully explained the consequences of the treatments that western medicine offered. Upon his suggestions, I followed his treatment. Initially, my situation was rough but soon after on Dr.Dattner's program my condition was improving. And I am currently in process of continuing to heal myself. The service provided by Dr.Dattner is very professional and far exceeds the typical doctor-patient care. I highly recommend him!

November 12th, 2013
Mother
Dr. Dattner treated my 6 year old daughter. She had extreme eczema throught her body that progressively got worse over time. Her pediatricians recommended prescription medications only. With diet and supplements recommended by Dr. Dattner she no longer suffers. Unfortunately, the visits were costly but the results made it worth it.

July 22nd, 2013
Clear skin...finally!
I have had difficulty controlling my acne since high school. Dermatologist after dermatologist prescribed medications including oral antibiotics, face washes, creams, toners, and birth control pills. These would alleviate the symptoms but once I would stop using the prescribed medications, my face would break out again. Frustrated with traditional approaches, I decided to call Dr. Dattner. His methods were new to me and I learned so much from him. I feel like he really listened to me and helped treat the root of the problem, not just the symptoms. After a few weeks I saw huge improvements and after a few months my face is clear. I even go out without make up now-something I haven't done in years. Through this process I also have felt more energy, something that is a definite bonus for me as I'm a runner and triathlete. I would highly recommend Dr. Dattner.

June 11th, 2013
Helped rid me of unexplained rash.
I've had a rash for the last nine months that had gotten worse and worse. The doctors in my health plan, including the dermatologist, were of no help. They gave me some antibiotics and creams and my rash got worse. This doctor tested me for various allergies, found the foods I needed to stop eating, and my rash cleared. Done. Worth the investment.

June 9th, 2013
Helped me & glad he didn't prescribe more antibiotics.
This guy knows his stuff. Un-orthodox methods, which I like. Sick of getting the "we don't know that that rash is" answer from my regular docs. Doesn't take insurance, but it's worth the $.

June 7th, 2013
Amazing Alternative Physician: Cured My Acne, Finally.
I have had really embarrassing acne for over ten years. I've gone to so many doctors over the years, but no one has really helped. Professionally, it doesn't look good for my face to break out, and I got tired of wearing makeup to cover it up and got sick of the side effects from Acutane. I started becoming interested in natural cures, and found Dr. Dattner online. His methods included using Applied Kinesiology (muscle testing) to determine what supplements to give me and what foods in my diet were causing outbreaks. I was surprised how accurate the muscle testing was. But more surprising, my acne started to clear up in only a few weeks. And totally cleared in a couple of months. And my digestion and energy have improved as well. I only wish I had seen Dr. Dattner ten years ago; it would have saved me years of pharmaceutical prescriptions and doctor's visits.

March 28th, 2013
i think he is a phony

January 19th, 2011
Solved Mysterious Rash
After seeing doctor after doctor, I decided to try a holistic approach to my skin condition. Dr. Dattner was thorough and knowledgable, but most of all, he cured a condition that wouldn't go away for years! A side-effect of working with him is that I have more energy than ever and my mood seems to have improved. I recommend him highly.

April 8th, 2010
Cured My Psoriasis and More..
I've had psoriasis for years and been to numerous physicians and alternative health professionals, with no success.Dr. Dattner took an incredible amount of knowledge and wisdom and worked with me on discovering the underlying causes of my skin problem. My skin is clear for the first time in years, and the changes we made have given me more energy than I have had since I was a kid! I highly recommend him--he is the only dermatologist I know who actually practices real holistic treatment.