A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. David has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S David DO and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. David practice?
- Dr. Alan David has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan David practices Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nephrologists.