A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. David has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. David accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan S. David practice?
Dr. Alan David practices Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nephrologists.