A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Dayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dayan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dayan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Dayan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dayan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R R Dayan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Dayan practice?
- Dr. Alan Dayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Dayan practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.