A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Dayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dayan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dayan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Dayan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dayan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R R Dayan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Dayan practice?
- Dr. Alan Dayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Dayan practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.