Dr. Alan Dayan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Dayan?

Awesome Doctor & Fantastic Surgeon

Posted on May 13th, 2017

Dr. Dayan did an emergency repair of a tear in my retina that was first rate in every way. He offered me the option of a "band" at the back of my eye and this turned out to be an excellent choice. I have been problem free for more than ten years. He made a great referral to Dr. Dina Weintraub for cataract work that was also excellent. Dr. Dayan is very well respected for good reason, so the wait time might be more than 30 minutes depending upon the day's emergencies. His assistants are great, too, and they are very pleasant and careful.

Restored..My eye and faith in Doctors

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I came to Dr Dayan with problems due to cataract surgery performed on Long Island by a doctor in a very large practice.I had vision loss in my right eye and had been told that it was either CME or Wet Macular Degeneration. Dr.Dayan from the first moment was both calm and concerned and advised me that I also had a partial retinal detachment.He then proceded to laser this and started a series of Eyelea injections to reduce the macula problems. He has recently successfully repaired the detachment and my vision is restored I cannot speak highly enough of this Doctor and would recommend him to anyone I meet

Good doctor but poor staff.........

Posted on June 16th, 2014

Dr. Dayan is great, he is thorough and good with scheduling follow up appointments to make sure all is healing properly. Usually the wait isn't too long from your appointment time. My only complaint is his staff at the front desk. They are aloof (to put in kindly) and snippy for no apparent reason. I know everybody has their bad days but I've encountered this "attitude" on every single visit.

phenominal doctor.

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Dr Dayan I an excellent ophthalmologist -- it is difficult to understand how he manages with the poor quality of his supporting staff some of whom were disrespectful and downright Impolite. I get the impression that some at the front desk etc really could not care less whether they carried out the doctors request on your behalf as a patient or not.Guess they are quite sure of their jobs!

Posted on November 14th, 2017