Overall Review

November 13th, 2015
Restored..My eye and faith in Doctors
I came to Dr Dayan with problems due to cataract surgery performed on Long Island by a doctor in a very large practice.I had vision loss in my right eye and had been told that it was either CME or Wet Macular Degeneration. Dr.Dayan from the first moment was both calm and concerned and advised me that I also had a partial retinal detachment.He then proceded to laser this and started a series of Eyelea injections to reduce the macula problems. He has recently successfully repaired the detachment and my vision is restored I cannot speak highly enough of this Doctor and would recommend him to anyone I meet

June 16th, 2014
Good doctor but poor staff.........
Dr. Dayan is great, he is thorough and good with scheduling follow up appointments to make sure all is healing properly. Usually the wait isn't too long from your appointment time. My only complaint is his staff at the front desk. They are aloof (to put in kindly) and snippy for no apparent reason. I know everybody has their bad days but I've encountered this "attitude" on every single visit.

February 9th, 2012
Dr Dayan I an excellent ophthalmologist -- it is difficult to understand how he manages with the poor quality of his supporting staff some of whom were disrespectful and downright Impolite. I get the impression that some at the front desk etc really could not care less whether they carried out the doctors request on your behalf as a patient or not.Guess they are quite sure of their jobs!