A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Deangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Deangelo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deangelo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deangelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Deangelo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deangelo graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Joseph Deangelo MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Deangelo practice?
- Dr. Alan Deangelo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alan Deangelo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Gordon, GA.