A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Deangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Deangelo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deangelo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deangelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Deangelo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deangelo graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Joseph Deangelo MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Deangelo practice?
- Dr. Alan Deangelo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alan Deangelo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Gordon, GA.