A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Decarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Decarlo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decarlo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Decarlo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Decarlo graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Decarlo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Southampton Hospital Attending Physician
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Nicholas Decarlo MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Decarlo practice?
- Dr. Alan Decarlo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alan Decarlo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Lenoir City Internists and Lenoir City Cardiologists.