A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dengiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Dengiz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Dengiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dengiz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dengiz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Nahit Dengiz MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Dengiz practice?
- Dr. Alan Dengiz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alan Dengiz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.