A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dennison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Dennison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennison graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dennison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Dennison practice?
Dr. Alan Dennison practices Family Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Moorestown Family Physicians.