A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dessen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dessen
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dessen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Dessen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dessen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dessen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Joel Dessen MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Dessen practice?
- Dr. Alan Dessen has 10 office locations.
Dr. Alan Dessen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Laveen, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.