Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Detwiler
Dr. Alan Detwiler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jefferson, WI, with other offices in Fort Atkinson, WI and Whitewater, WI (and 2 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Detwiler is affiliated with Fort Memorial Hospital, Fort Healthcare,Inc and Fort Atkinson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Detwiler has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Alan Detwiler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jefferson, WI.
Dr. Keith Meyer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Atkinson, WI 4.37 mi40
Dr. Brett Wilson
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Atkinson, WI 4.37 mi34
Dr. Shannon Omahar
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Fort Atkinson, WI 4.38 mi10