A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Dewitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Dewitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitt graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Dewitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Dewitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Dewitt practice?
- Dr. Alan Dewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Dewitt practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Snowflake, AZ.
See Snowflake Family Physicians.