A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dinesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Dinesman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Dinesman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinesman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dinesman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Hirsch Dinesman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Dinesman practice?
- Dr. Alan Dinesman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Dinesman practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.