A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Doktor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Doktor is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doktor graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Doktor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnert Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doktor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Doktor practice?
Dr. Alan Doktor practices Pediatrics near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians.