A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Donnenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Donnenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Donnenfeld, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Drug-Induced Abnormalities
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnenfeld graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Donnenfeld has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donnenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Donnenfeld practice?
Dr. Alan Donnenfeld practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Oaks, PA.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Wynnewood Geneticists.