A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Donnenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Donnenfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Donnenfeld, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Drug-Induced Abnormalities
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnenfeld graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Donnenfeld has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Erwin Donnenfeld MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Donnenfeld practice?
- Dr. Alan Donnenfeld has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Donnenfeld practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Wynnewood Geneticists.