Geneticist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  CVS  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

I had a transabdominal cvs by Dr. Donnenfeld. He was very informative and the procedure was quick and painless. He told me step by step what was happening and made me feel comfortable and safe.

|  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

I lost my daughter at birth, and Dr Donnenfeld was supposed to make recommendations for care for my current pregnancy. When I asked a question, he snapped at me "you want a live baby this time, don't you?!"

|  show details
Sep 2nd, 2010

I am just back from having a CVS test done with Dr. Donnenfeld. We had a loss last year at 18 weeks, and right away, he acknowledged that loss, told us we were courageous for coming back, and expressed his happiness for us to be pregnant again. He counseled with us in his office prior to the procedure; he spent time explaining the procedure, and answered all of my questions thoroughly. At times, he used humor to help lighten my obvious nervousness about the whole thing. After talking with him, I felt much more confident about what was going to happen. In the procedure room, he explained everything he did before and as he did it. The procedure itself was quick and fairly painless - exactly as he described it would be. Afterwards, he communicated that everything went very well, and that he would be in touch with me with the results within a few days. I was completely happy with my experience with Dr. Donnenfeld....what could have been a very uncomfortable experience was made better because of his blend of professionalism and caring nature.