A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Donsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Donsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Donsky, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Donsky graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Donsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stuart Donsky FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Donsky practice?
- Dr. Alan Donsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Donsky practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.