A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Dopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Dopp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dopp graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dopp has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Manchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dopp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan