A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Dopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dopp
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dopp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Dopp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dopp graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dopp has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan C Dopp MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Dopp practice?
- Dr. Alan Dopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Dopp practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Gastroenterologists.