A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Drucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Drucker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drucker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drucker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drucker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Drucker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Drucker practice?
- Dr. Alan Drucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Drucker practices Psychiatry near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Psychiatrists.