A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Drucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Drucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Drucker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Drucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Drucker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Drucker practice?
- Dr. Alan Drucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Drucker practices Psychiatry near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Psychiatrists.