A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Drucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Drucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Drucker graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Drucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Drucker practice?
Dr. Alan Drucker practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.