A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dubrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Dubrow is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubrow graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dubrow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Dubrow MD is a male Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Dubrow practice?
- Dr. Alan Dubrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Dubrow practices Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.