A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Dubrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Dubrow is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubrow graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dubrow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Dubrow practice?
Dr. Alan Dubrow practices Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.