Dr. Alan Durkin MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Vero Beach, FL

April 29th, 2017
Worth it!!
Great facility, amazing staff top to bottom. Dr. Durkin was simply fantastic throughout my journey.

March 26th, 2017
Fantastic plastic surgeon!!
Literally exceeded every expectation I had for my facelift.

February 25th, 2017
Facelift surgeon in Vero Beach
Wonderful beachside facility. He does the surgery right there. Comfortable and private. He was worth waiting for. Takes a few weeks to get in to see him. He is worth visiting before getting facial plastic surgery

August 28th, 2016
Injection master!!
Just moved to Vero Beach from New York. Found Dr. Durkin on line. Fantastic injector!! Had a great experience with botox and lip filler. No bruising, and he didn't over-inject my lips.

October 28th, 2015
Vero Beach is LUCKY to have Dr. Durkin!
I recently had a revision BA with Dr. Durkin. I must have visited his office at least half a dozen times, armed with many questions, prior to actually scheduling my procedure. They always welcomed me and my many questions, with open arms and detailed answers. This being my second time around having this procedure, I have never felt more comfortable and confident in Dr. Durkin. My previous surgery was many years back and done in Ft. Lauderdale. By a different doctor. I was never 100 percent happy. I did not have the best experience back then, (for many reasons) so needless to say I was very nervous in re to time, money and most importantly, the outcome. End result: Thank goodness I went with my gut and went for it. I could honestly not be happier. It takes a great doctor of course, but what makes Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery the best of the best, is also the staff he has by his side. They made sure I was OK every step of the way. Superb all across the board. I appreciate them all and highly recommend! :)

September 18th, 2015
Breast Implant Revision by Durkin-- BEAUTIFUL.
He is so awesome! Made me feel so comfortable and unlike any other physician or office I've ever been in. He fixed my breast implants that I had gotten by another plastic surgeon in Vero that I would NOT recommend. I had one implant falling under my armpit and I could feel it. The other implant didn't fall and so it was riding up too high. My experience was like night and day compared to the other doctor!!! His staff is friendly and cheerful. He listened to me. My breasts look beautiful, symmetrical, and natural looking. I look great in or out of my clothes. And, I had little pain with Dr. Durkin as compared to my previous experience. ..I got so much more out of my consult and my post op care. He even gave me laser scar revision. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

July 27th, 2015
Caring Doctor
He is more caring and knowledgeable than most doctors, very encouraging and takes time to explain everything and give all options. He makes you feel like family! He helped me make wise decisions even as a young person and included my whole family. He even changed plans on surgery day due to findings that showed a procedure to be risky . May God bless him.

July 19th, 2015
Barrier Island fillers, Indian River Shores
A wonderful practice right here at home. I used to go down to West Palm Beach for fillers. Now I can stay on the barrier island. So convenient. I am so glad Dr. Durkin came to Indian River Shores.

July 10th, 2015
Huge abdominal hernia repair
Dr Durkin and his staff are the absolute tops! Dr Durkin did an a medically needed abdominal reconstruction, to repair two blown out plastic mesh repairs. The procedure required extreme skill to cut away the old mesh and repair the wall with biological mesh. Dr Durkin knows his way around the abdominal area and is highly skilled in his craft. The office staff is friendly, caring, and competent and unlike any medical staff I've encountered. Totally delightful. Besides being so skilled and competent Dr Durkin is truly a warm, friendly doctor, and a "regular guy" not a stuffy snob. Highly recommended

May 5th, 2015
Breast Cancer Patient
Dr Alan Durkin and his staff gave me back what breast cancer took away from me. I am so glad that I found them. I was initially referred to another plastic surgeon in Stuart, but I just felt so comfortable with Dr. Durkin when I met him that it was worth the drive to Vero Beach. I am glad that my breast reconstruction experience is over, but I am thankful to have taken the journey with Dr. Durkin and Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery.

August 18th, 2014
The Best!!!
I was born with oversized breasts (I think). After many years of suffering with neck, back, and shoulder pain....not to mention the "summer blues rash', I was referred to Dr. Durkin by my Orthopedic Doctor. I was stunned to discover insurance would allow a breast reduction, so onward! Dr. Durkin and his staff are more than "just" a Doctor and Team of highly trained professionals. They are full of compassion, understanding, and never make you feel like a patient. The amount if respect and confidence given is understandably why I would highly recommend Dr. Durkin for any procedure. His expertise and pride in his skills are magical and precise. Dr. Alan Durkin and his wonderful team were always available with any questions or concerns I had and removed all doubt and anxiety that I was making the right choice. Kudos to the whole team! And, thank you!!!

January 10th, 2014
Facelift
He did an incredible job on my facelift. Natural appearing, minimal pain. Scars were gone within weeks. Such a great experience. His staff is just the best. Laura was a wonderful nurse, and Cindy was helpful at every turn.