Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Very disappointed show details Very disappointed
Apr 18th, 2015

I am more than disappointed with my neck lift/lower face lift. It was done in March 2014 in FL, shortly before we left to return home. He and I both knew in April 2014 that my neck lift had problems and some very noticeable scarring. He promised in 2014 that he would fix those problems when I returned in winter of 2015. I asked him to be sure to put it in his notes. I assume that he did not because he refused to do anything other than "fix" a small part of the scar. The scar under my chin in jagged and very noticeable. He said he would attempt another neck lift for and additional $4,000. Even if I could afford that, I would not trust him to do it. I achieved little or nothing from my facial/neck surgery and am $8,000 poorer as a result.

The Best!!! show details The Best!!!
by Kathie C. Stout on Aug 18th, 2014

I was born with oversized breasts (I think). After many years of suffering with neck, back, and shoulder pain....not to mention the "summer blues rash', I was referred to Dr. Durkin by my Orthopedic Doctor. I was stunned to discover insurance would allow a breast reduction, so onward! Dr. Durkin and his staff are more than "just" a Doctor and Team of highly trained professionals. They are full of compassion, understanding, and never make you feel like a patient. The amount if respect and confidence given is understandably why I would highly recommend Dr. Durkin for any procedure. His expertise and pride in his skills are magical and precise. Dr. Alan Durkin and his wonderful team were always available with any questions or concerns I had and removed all doubt and anxiety that I was making the right choice. Kudos to the whole team! And, thank you!!!

Facelift show details Facelift
by M.R. on Jan 10th, 2014

He did an incredible job on my facelift. Natural appearing, minimal pain. Scars were gone within weeks. Such a great experience. His staff is just the best. Laura was a wonderful nurse, and Cindy was helpful at every turn.

by Patty on Jul 6th, 2013

How can a doctor and his office staff make someone feel comfortable and extremely reassured after finding out they have breast cancer? Personally, Im not quite sure.....but they do! You are a human walking in each and every time, feeling like you can breath because you're not alone. You have a professional group walking your journey with you. I think I've walked in his office once crying (my very first visit) but left feeling "good" and every time there after smiling and feeling safe. Please, if you have to see someone for breast cancer, or any chose elective surgery talk to Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery.....I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Thank you Dr Durkin and staff!!

Excellent Health Care Provider show details Excellent Health Care Provider
Oct 15th, 2012

Very knowledgeable surgeon, caring and overall great man. Helped me make a difficult decision regarding my health care. Competent, caring and a well educated staff. Staff was caring and capable of handling any situation that arises. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Dec 3rd, 2011

Excellent consultation and surgery for a complicated skin cancer problem.

by Cheryl on Apr 19th, 2011

Very caring and professional doctor. He is also a wonderful person who gives the best care to his patients. I saw this doctor when he was in Flagstaff, AZ and was very sad to see him move out of state. If I need any type of plastic surgery in the future I'd consider traveling to see Doctor Durkin. He's that good!

Great facelift surgeon show details Great facelift surgeon
by Anonymous on Apr 19th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Did a limited incision facelift on me. Dr. Durkin was very easy to talk to. Explained the entire process. He has a beautiful on site surgical cente ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Jan 18th, 2011

Best doctor I've ever seen. He has a wonderful bedside manner and treats you like a person and someone he cares about, not a number. I have complete trust in Doctor Durkin and would highly recommend him to others.

awesome Doctor show details awesome Doctor
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr Durkin is very personable and caring you never feel rushed. He explains everything in terms you can understand. He goes out of his way to help with any accomidations. He is an awesome person.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Dec 18th, 2010

Dr. Durkin did my mini-facelift, and I love it. He explained the entire process, the procedure, and the recovery perfectly. Love my result.

by Cheryl Shaeffer on Jun 16th, 2010

Dr. Durkin is one of the most caring doctors that I've ever seen. He doesn't stop at just plastic surgery, he cares about everything that involves his patients. Every doctor should be like Dr. Durkin! He's the best.

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
Jun 4th, 2010

Had a mommy makeover and loving my new bod. Didnt know I could feel this young again. Worth it all!

Breath of Fresh Air show details Breath of Fresh Air
May 2nd, 2010

Really like this guy. Talented, confident, and easy to talk to. Listened to me without interrupting.

by John T. on Mar 27th, 2010

Good doctor. Took his time. Sense of humor put me at ease

A Gem show details A Gem
by Michael on Aug 23rd, 2009

I was really scared about going to see a plastic surgeon, but Dr. Durkin immediately put me at ease with his kind manner, and willingness to listen. Very intelligent, was able to explain the surgical procedure and its options in plain language. Just a great guy. After he fixed my problem, I let him operate on my daughter. Both of us are amazed at the results. Full recommendation.