A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irwin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Irwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Irwin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Irwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Emory Irwin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Alan Irwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Irwin practices Ophthalmology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Ophthalmologists.