Dr. Alan Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Miller?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Alan Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2015

This guy is the best doctor, bar none, in the whole northeast part of FL. He listens, he knows his stuff, is proactive to help people find out what it is that is making life miserable. I'm a medical person and find this doctor to be at the top of the list over any in Jax, Orlando, etc.

September 25th, 2014

Very Helpful Doc

Dr. Miller was very helpful for me. I am one of those guys that doesn't trust a whole lot of people. I was very hesitant to go see him since I though he would just hand me some pain meds and send me on my way. I am very thankful that I went to see him. He has turned my life around and I am feeling almost 100% better than I was.

April 22nd, 2014

former patient

Terrible experience with this doctor.

February 26th, 2014

Great experience

Dr. Miller really took his time with me and helped me with my back problem. I am back to feeling 100% again!

August 11th, 2013

Still in pain

This Dr. is better fit for other areas in the medical field. Why he has chosen "Pain Management" is beyond me due to his level of competence in this area being low....

June 19th, 2013

I am almost in tears as I write this review. I have been seeing Dr Miller for a little over a year. I have seen many pain management doctors in regards to my chronic back pain. This man is absolutely AMAZING. He takes his time with you to explain to make sure you understand clearly what is going on. There is a very minimal wait once you reach the office. the staff is very courteous and willing to assist in anything you may need. Dr. Miller cares for you as if you were apart of his immediate family. I love this guy and I will never switch doctors as long as he in business. You will not be disappointed.

May 14th, 2013

Awesome DR!

This DR is amazing, he listens! He takes the time to answer any questions you may have and makes you feel important. His bedside manner is also amazing, which is hard to find these days!

June 13th, 2012

Great Dr if you are in pain!

I have had many Drs over the years, due to my moving among various states and having chronic pain issues for decades so I have seen quite a variety; good, bad, kind, mean, the ones who listen, and don't , etc. Dr Miller is not only very knowledgeable but he is very caring and kind. He gives you all the time you need, you don't feel rushed. Even if you wait a few extra minutes in the lobby you know it is only because someone else is getting that same level of care. Highly recommend! I hated moving away from him!

January 20th, 2012

Patient

Excellent Doctor,great location, very friendly, cute as a button.

October 19th, 2011

Exceptional

This is my third PM dr and by far the best. He listens very well and will do what is best for you. The entire process of healing for some may take time, because there is no cure all. He always takes his time.

May 8th, 2011

If you want a hug and a questionable diagnosis, this is your guy

Dr. Miller suggesteed an invasive, possible paralyzing procedure only after he did nothing in previous visits (about a year) for the same condition I had - and he did this only because I was going to get a 2nd opinion.To this day, he and his staff have broken the law by not releasing my records to the Doctor, I wanted a second opinion from. I called and went to the office many times and the new2 Dr's office faxes and called several times,as well, for my records. I will have to find the right agency to report this.

December 19th, 2016