Dr. Alan Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Thomas?

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2013

I just finished one scary bout with infant viral meningitis and have another son with asthma - Doctor Thomas has been amazing through all of our ups and downs, going above and beyond to reassure us, provide us with information and provide excellent care. Not only is he a wonderful physician, he is obviously a person who really cares for his patients. He has been our rock through some difficult medical issues and I highly recommend him.

Horrible, Horrible Person

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

This doctor was mean, degrading and insulting. He belittled my opinions of my son's health, even after I turned out to be correct each time. He never acknowledged his mistaken opinions. He kept me waiting over one hour during the appointment for a simple test that should have taken five minutes.

OK Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2012

My opinion:I have not been very pleased with my experience. He minimized the issues I felt were important and over emphasized the unnecessary (fire ladder, fire ladder). My son had sleeping and eating issues and I mentioned this since he was born. He never listened, turns out my concerns are part of an even larger picture, at 2 he was not speaking and I have since been receiving several therapies for Sensory Processing issues as well as ADHD. I am seriously upset and NOT pLeased, am looking for a new Dr.

the best

Posted on July 11th, 2011

i went to see doctor thomas as my main pediatrician from the time i was 7-8 years old up until adulthood. he was always excellent about explaining things especially because i had hear issues growing up. honestly couldnt recommend him more if i could. excellent excellent doctor.

Posted on May 31st, 2017