A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Edelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Edelstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Edelstein, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edelstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Edelstein MD is a male Hematologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Edelstein practice?
- Dr. Alan Edelstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Edelstein practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA.
See Winchester Hematologists and Winchester Oncologists.