A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Enriquez is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enriquez
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Daniel Enriquez MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Alan Enriquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Enriquez practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Haven Cardiologists.