A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Enriquez is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enriquez
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Enriquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Daniel Enriquez MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Alan Enriquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Enriquez practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Haven Cardiologists.