Dr. Alan Erickson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Erickson?

Very good doctor!

Posted on March 15th, 2011

I'd recommend Dr. Erickson to anyone. He's very nice, knowledgable, and he truely cares about his patients. He has come into his office on his day off to see me. He found abnormalities in some tests that other doctors missed. He is honestly my favorite doctor. I wish he could be my primary doctor.

One of the best.

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

I see Dr. Erickson in Omaha, NE. He has been the most caring professional within the group of doctors I see. He has always spent more than enough time with me during appointments. He speaks to me with respect and dignity. Dr. Erickson encourages me to share my concerns and then discusses them with me until I am satisfied with the outcomes.Dr. Erickson is a doctor by which all doctors should aspire to.

Posted on March 13th, 2017