A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Ettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Ettinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Ettinger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettinger graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ettinger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bruce Ettinger MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Ettinger practice?
- Dr. Alan Ettinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Ettinger practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.