A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Barker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Barker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany General Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Freund Barker MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Barker practice?
- Dr. Alan Barker has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Barker practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.