A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan White, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. White has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Fraser White MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. White practice?
- Dr. Alan White has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan White practices Infectious Disease near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Infectious Disease Doctors.