A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan White is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan White, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. White has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan F White MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. White practice?
- Dr. Alan White has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan White practices Infectious Disease near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Infectious Disease Doctors.