A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fairchild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fairchild is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fairchild, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairchild graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fairchild has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Knox Community Hospital
- Knox Community Hospital, Mount Vernon, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan K Fairchild MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan K. Fairchild practice?
- Dr. Alan Fairchild has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Fairchild practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Vernon, OH.
See Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.