Dr. Alan Falkoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Falkoff?

November 18th, 2016

My wife and I confidently trust him with our lives, He is an advocate for his patients

November 2nd, 2016

Thorough Doc

Dr. Falkoff is thorough and careful. He provides clear direction and leaves me with a sense of confidence. He responds quickly to questions. My husband and I are both pleased to be in his care.

March 3rd, 2013

big ego

This man will write off your symptoms and ignore your suffering. Find another doctor who will actually listen to you regarding your condition. He missed my diagnosis and almost got me

September 3rd, 2012

Run Away -

Dr. Falkoff is a condescending, rude, and uneducated. I have seen doctors now that told me if I followed his recommendations my health would have suffered greatly. He is in love with all 4 feet of himself.

November 28th, 2011

Choose another doctor

June 25th, 2011

Someone Should Teach Him Manners!!!

Very uncaring man, very rude to hospital staff and families.

March 9th, 2011

Find Someone Else

I don't want to support his vacations and other excursions. He would find a way to put a coin meter on the bathroom if permitted.

February 4th, 2011

Long-time patient

Dr. Falkoff has provided me excellent medical care for more than ten years. I visit him every three months for overall health and cardiac monitoring care. I know he will be there for me if I need him.

January 5th, 2011

THE BEST

May 16th, 2010

Legend in his own mind

Run, Do Not Walk to another physician.

May 7th, 2010

Positive experience over a dozen visits

My overall experience has been very positive with Dr. Falkoff. Since my heart attack a little more than 3 years ago, I have been to his office about every 3 months. His office is always well staffed, and his people have been courteous and helpful.Waiting time is usually about 10-15 minutes, which I find perfectly reasonable. I think on one occasion he had to deal with some emergencies and the wait time was longer.Regardless how long it takes him to get to me, he always spends all the time with me that I think he should, without appearing rushed or without obviously trying to get me out and move on to other things or other patients. (In fact, I left my previous PCP because he always seemed to be in a hurry to get rid of me.)With Dr. Falkoff, we usually review my blood pressure readings that I take myself and I bring to him, we discuss my most recent blood test results, and adjust any medications if necessary. After I had my problem, it took a few tries to get the medication right, having to do with cholesterol, blood pressure, thyroid and diabetes but he worked it all out, even accepting input from me. One example is when Vytorin ended up with some bad press, I asked for, and I received, a replacement prescription, even though at the time there may not have been a medical reason for doing it.Another thing I like about Dr. Falkoff and his office is that they understand computers. My records are updated while I sit there with him. The records available to me through the Internet, and to anyone else in case of a medical emergency, since I carry a card with me that tells people how to get at the records if needed. (In contrast, one of my other doctors does hand-written notes that only he can read, and another dictates comments that somebody transcribes for him. I like the computer approach much better.)Since I already visited his office about a dozen times, I think my positive experiences may be more representative of what you could expect from him, and I certainly have no problem recommending him to anyone.

December 30th, 2009

His bedside manner is a little lacking, but its not terrible. Knowledgeable.