Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  big ego  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2013

This man will write off your symptoms and ignore your suffering. Find another doctor who will actually listen to you regarding your condition. He missed my diagnosis and almost got me

|  Narcissist  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

This doctor would be a great physician if he were not so attached to his opinionated views of his patients. He doesn't weigh the patients complaints enough into his diagnosis and he has a bad attitude when you are feeling ill and are concerned about your health if he thinks you are fine. He has a poor bedside manner in general.

|  Run Away -  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

Dr. Falkoff is a condescending, rude, and uneducated. I have seen doctors now that told me if I followed his recommendations my health would have suffered greatly. He is in love with all 4 feet of himself.

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Always feel at ease in this surgery and doctor.

|  Someone Should Teach Him Manners!!!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

Very uncaring man, very rude to hospital staff and families.

|  Find Someone Else  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

I don't want to support his vacations and other excursions. He would find a way to put a coin meter on the bathroom if permitted.

|  Long-time patient  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

Dr. Falkoff has provided me excellent medical care for more than ten years. I visit him every three months for overall health and cardiac monitoring care. I know he will be there for me if I need him.

|  Legend in his own mind  |  show details
May 15th, 2010

Run, Do Not Walk to another physician.

|  Positive experience over a dozen visits  |  show details
by Andrew A. on May 7th, 2010

My overall experience has been very positive with Dr. Falkoff. Since my heart attack a little more than 3 years ago, I have been to his office about every 3 months. His office is always well staffed, and his people have been courteous and helpful.Waiting time is usually about 10-15 minutes, which I find perfectly reasonable. I think on one occasion he had to deal with some emergencies and the wait time was longer.Regardless how long it takes him to get to me, he always spends all the time with me that I think he should, without appearing rushed or without obviously trying to get me out and move on to other things or other patients. (In fact, I left my previous PCP because he always seemed to be in a hurry to get rid of me.)With Dr. Falkoff, we usually review my blood pressure readings that I take myself and I bring to him, we discuss my most recent blood test results, and adjust any medications if necessary. After I had my problem, it took a few tries to get the medication right, having to do with cholesterol, blood pressure, thyroid and diabetes but he worked it all out, even accepting input from me. One example is when Vytorin ended up with some bad press, I asked for, and I received, a replacement prescription, even though at the time there may not have been a medical reason for doing it.Another thing I like about Dr. Falkoff and his office is that they understand computers. My records are updated while I sit there with him. The records available to me through the Internet, and to anyone else in case of a medical emergency, since I carry a card with me that tells people how to get at the records if needed. (In contrast, one of my other doctors does hand-written notes that only he can read, and another dictates comments that somebody transcribes for him. I like the computer approach much better.)Since I already visited his office about a dozen times, I think my positive experiences may be more representative of what you could expect from him, and I certainly have no problem recommending him to anyone.

|  Exasperating!  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2010

Exasperating!! Filed a complaint with the Department of Consumer Protection. They harassed the heck out of me to pay my boyfriend's bill. I had no choice but to let it all play out as far as having their Attorney call me to collect the debt. When the Attorney realized I was not the patient, he went back to High Ridge Family Practice and told them they MUST bill the patient. What kind of medical professionals don't know unmarried couples are each responsible for their own bills? THEY KNEW, they just didn't care as they told me it was too much trouble for them to correct their system. I suggested they create a label and just put it over my name - that too they refused. My doctor couldn't resolve anything with his billing department either because his partner is the senior partner and it is the senior partner's wife who runs the billing department. Horrible experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  show details
Dec 30th, 2009

His bedside manner is a little lacking, but its not terrible. Knowledgeable.

|  Better Care at Fast Food Restaurant  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2009

Poor customer service by staff. Very poor patient relationship.

|  Patient not a priority  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2009

divided attention. not friendly. did not feel welcome. staff was very curt, short, even abrasive.