A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Farney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Farney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Farney, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Farney graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Farney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Christopher Farney MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Farney practice?
- Dr. Alan Farney has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Farney practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.