A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Farney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Farney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Farney, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Farney graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Farney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Christopher Farney MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Farney practice?
- Dr. Alan Farney has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Farney practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.