A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Farwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Farwell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Farwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farwell graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Perry Farwell MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Farwell practice?
- Dr. Alan Farwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Farwell practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Internists.