Dr. Alan Faulkner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Faulkner?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Alan Faulkner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2015

Procedure was quick and painless. Post op instructions were simple and now life without glasses is great. I would recommend this to anyone who would qualify for the procedure. Dr. Faulkner and his entire office was extremely helpful and professional. I would recommend going in for a consultation.

October 7th, 2014

Excellent

Satisfy.

August 20th, 2014

Why did I wait so long?

I'm not so sure why I waited so long to get Lasik, but now that I'm literally a day away I'm so excited! Dr. Faulkner is professional, honest, and car ...

August 18th, 2014

Good Experience!

Was good experience. Thanks.

July 17th, 2014

Accurate and efficient

The simple fact that I can type this without glasses is huge. Dr. Faulkner and his staff were super efficient and professional from day one. I had ful ...

June 19th, 2014

WISH I DID IT SOONER!!

I've NOT worn my glasses for a long time and refuse to wear contacts even though I know I should. I've lived by with what I could see. I've considered LASIK for over 10 years and was a bit weary of the procedure. Now, I regret not doing it any sooner. The staff at Aloha Laser Vision was EXCEPTIONAL!!! I'm one to give kudos to those that deserve it and these guys truly do!! Their attention to detail and thorough examination made me feel confident that I had chosen the right place. I'm from Maui and my schedule wasn't very flexible, but they worked with me. Now to the procedure. It was stress free and PAINLESS!! Yes, I said it PAINLESS. I was expecting some post op discomfort from reading and research as well as the instructions given to me by the staff, but I felt nothing!!! Better than that, I could see!!! Crisp and clear. Better than 20/20!!! I highly recommend them!! Even if you're a bit weary but are considering vision correction, make an appt. That first step is all it takes!

December 12th, 2013

Overrated

He is well known as is on the radio. Yet, I cant recommend him at all. Went in with serious eye problems, detached retinas and cataracts. Everyone and his staff, they just want the $ gained from surgeries, so they really seem to push this. Dr. Faulkner was really arrogant and rude, when I wanted more details of my condition in writing or copies of my records. He refused! Yet, with all his advanced technologies, he was one of five doctors that totally missed the fact that I had glaucoma as well! I recommend Dr Melanie Tantisira for regular eye exams and for serious stuff requiring surgeries, visit Dr Tyrie Jenkins

June 18th, 2012

Great Job

Dr. Faulkner and staff were professional and the LASIK procedure was seamless. Great job.

June 2nd, 2012

Awesome!

February 26th, 2012

LASIK

Outstanding customer service, knowledgeable staff, cutting edge technology. Truly a pleasure to have done LASIK with you and your team.