A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fearey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fearey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fearey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fearey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Fearey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Fearey MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Fearey practice?
- Dr. Alan Fearey has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Fearey practices Internal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists.