A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Feen, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Southcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Feen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Feen practice?
Dr. Alan Feen practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Sand Springs, OK.
See Tulsa Radiologists and Tulsa Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Feen, Dr. Allen Feen